- Opinions expressed on The GODSD Blog (“Blog”), either by the authors or by public visitors, are strictly their own and do not represent the views of GODSD, its board members, its officers, or supporting companies.
- GODSD will not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted on its site. Visitors to the Blog agree that they must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness,
or usefulness of such content.
- Blog editors will review all comments prior to posting and reserve the right to reject any comment that is not germane to insurance and financial planning, contains spam or inappropriate/offensive language.
- Blog editors will not delete comments as long as they are on-topic, appropriate, spam-free, and compliant with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Blog editors will make their best efforts to reply to emails and comments when appropriate and acknowledge and correct mistakes promptly.